BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sara W.
Easton, PA
Love this product. It takes out all the tangles and it smells good! I highly recommend this product.
Holly V.
I love this I use it daily. Make my hair feel super soft. Would recommend for anyone with thick hair.
Kierstyn P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product left my hair feeling sticky and kind of gross. Won't use it again and won't recommend ut
Rachel W.
Sanford, FL
My daughter and I both have long, thick hair. This product is a lifesaver and a staple in our house.
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
I love using this stuff post shower. It makes my hair really soft the next day! Smells sooo good too!
んÄn
I definitely recommend this product. I love using it on my hair, it's affordable and great for shine!
Gabrielle H.
Sarah, MS
Great brand and this leave in conditioner does it’s job to the max then some and it smells oh so good
Raquel  V.
Love this stuff it's awesome!! Smells really good! It does it's job and maintain fluffiness bounce..
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
I have tried this and seem to really like it. use this on my hair just after I get out of the shower.
Catie W.
Dover, PA
My go to leave in conditioner, I love the smell of it and with my thick hair it detangled it so well!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.