BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

MaryGrace D.
glen mills
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t like it that much. My hair felt so nasty after. All of their products make my hair feel gross
Mia W.
Orlando
Love this leave in condition. Easy to spray and brush through hair. For the $$ this is a great product.
Mandy S.
I bought this at Walmart a few months ago and I like it a lot! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Use this with my crazy frizzy hair when I want to style it curly and it helps to keep the frizz at bay!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,027 reviews
I really like this leave in conditioner! It helps my hair stay fresh and not oily! It also smells nice
m a.
Not Your Mothers always makes good hair products, from their leave in conditioner to their dry shampoo.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love this brand of products because they work so well although I find them to be kind of overpriced.
Emily B.
Orem, UT
I use a lot of stuff from this brand! I like the leave in the most I think though! Really good product
Hannah S.
Smells good, but this makes my floor super slippery!! I have to be extremely careful when I put this on
tea R.
Smells fantastic and makes my hair nice and soft. My brother always steals it because he loves it too.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.