BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Taylor W.
Austin, TX
Works great! Smells good I can't tell if it has made a difference yet but I'm willing to keep using it!
m a.
Not Your Mothers always makes good hair products, from their leave in conditioner to their dry shampoo.
Gabie f.
A great leave in conditioner especially if you have curly hair like me. Its so nice and easy to put on
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
I really like this leave in conditioner! It helps my hair stay fresh and not oily! It also smells nice
Tori M.
Not your mothers products are all 5 stars. They all have a great smell and work well for a good price.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
I have natural hair so this is perfect for my wash and go styles. Keeps my hair very hydrated, and soft
Elizabeth S.
San Antonio , TX
Greta product. Not to pricey! It leaves your hair feeling good and clean! Definitely would recommend it
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Use this with my crazy frizzy hair when I want to style it curly and it helps to keep the frizz at bay!
tea R.
Smells fantastic and makes my hair nice and soft. My brother always steals it because he loves it too.
KayLyn D.
Eloy, AZ
I actually didn’t buy this, I got it to try and love it. Haven’t had a problem. Going to keep using itZ
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.