BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
This product works well except it makes my hair have almost a sticky feel. I can't run my fingers through it very well. I don't think it goes in very deep either, mostly surface shine.
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
I use this in my daughter's hair and it does okay. I spray it in after washing her hair and brush it through. Some days it seems her hair is a little more unruly then others!
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I really like this leave in conditioner. I’m not sure if actually helps with my hair growth but it does leave my hair soft. I’ll give it more time to assess the growth part.
Rachel S.
I love a good leave in conditioner and this is one of my favorites. I️ love that I can use this product anytime during the week and it doesn’t leave my tresses weighed down
Athena B.
I recently bought a full set of not your mother's way to grow products because I just was looking for something to help promote healthy hair and hair growth I absolutely love this leaving conditioner it makes my hair feel so nice and it's not frizzy and it doesn't break easy my hair is color treated so this is actually perfect. I recommend this product for anybody who has a lot of trouble with getting a comb through your hair who has brittle hair because this works for me and if it works for me I think that it's safe to say a good work for others as well I'm not an expert on leaving conditioners but I have not found very many leaving conditioners in my lifetime that I actually enjoy not only the smell of the way that it makes my hair feel and look.
Christine T.
Los angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently purchased this leave in conditioner so I am not sure if it will help with growth. It does however smell great and doesn’t leave my hair oily. It’s super light weight since it is a spray!
Claire B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love the fragrance of this stuff! Affordable price and my hair feels great and hydrated after using! I️ noticed my hair didn’t look as damaged after using it for a while.
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
I love using this. Very light, doesn’t weigh down fine hair. Makes my hair look shiny and healthy. Can even use it on dry hair to make it look freshly washed on the ends.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
Love this stuff! I spray it on my hair after I shower. My curls look amazing and my hair is super hydrated. I will definitely repurchase. I got it on sale, but even full price it is a good deal.
alex e.
Jacksonville
I like this product because while I typically don’t use any leave in things (my hair gets way too oily), this spray gives me the option of applying just the right amount
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.