BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
Makes my hair nice and soft. Easy to comb my hair and my kids hair. Works great and will continue to buy
Kimberley F.
Grapeland, TX
Love this product works great smells amazing good packaging quick and easy to use recommended to everyo e
Candis
This is by far the best leave in conditioner!! Helps my crazy curls, leaves a great smell and hair soft!
Karina T.
Absolutely love this..... Finally found it at my local Target. It smells so good and it works amazingly.
Rozalynn M.
Evansdale, IA
I have very thick hair. It didnt weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy really fast. Smells fantastic!
Talia S.
Mill Valley
It’s a difference you can see! Inexpensive and really works. I use it every time I get out of the shower.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
Use this after every shower, it smells great and it has helped my hair grow. I hope to continue using it!
monique q.
Whittier, CA
This is a really good conditioner makes my hair feel soft and healthy. The price is also very affordable
Masseline G.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this work?? I have super damaged hair! Well it do any good by using this product? Thanks !
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Meeee encantaaa todo los producto de esta lineapara el cuidado para el cabello la verdad esta super buena
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.