BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

toni e.
This along with he shampoo and conditioner are woderful! I use it daily and will probably use it forever
Katlin C.
Porterville, CA
I love the way my hair feels when used with matching shampoo and conditioner . Could smell better though
Tracy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all of not your mother's products. They work and they smell amazing for my hair. Would recommend.
Sami B.
Cleveland
Love this leave in conditioner. It smells nice and works great. Not too high priced either which is nice.
Marjorie R.
My favorite! I love how it smells. My sister even started to use this product! It's a must have at home!!
Masseline G.
Los Angeles, CA
How well does this work?? I have super damaged hair! Well it do any good by using this product? Thanks !
monique q.
Whittier, CA
This is a really good conditioner makes my hair feel soft and healthy. The price is also very affordable
Amber T.
Fulton, NY
Makes my hair manageable and feeling soft. Helps with damage repair. Allows me to style without breakage.
Rozalynn M.
Evansdale, IA
I have very thick hair. It didnt weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy really fast. Smells fantastic!
Candis
This is by far the best leave in conditioner!! Helps my crazy curls, leaves a great smell and hair soft!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.