BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

ashlyn p.
I liked this leave-in conditioner. It made it easy to detangle my hair and left it feeling soft and smooth.
Megan M.
I love this stuff and use it all the time. Great price and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and healthy.
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
Was ok. I'm not a big fan of leave in conditioners though. Worked on my dry hair. Still frizzy at the ends.
Debbie o.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this. I use this when I leave my hair curly and give it a break from heat tools. It smells so good!!
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The way to grow hair conditioning spray helps sooth my hair and leaves it feeling luscious, soft and clean.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn , NY
One of my standbys for the scent, wearability. Not sure how effective it is but helps detangle my long hair
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
Not much residue left behind. Performs well and does the job it is intended to do. I would purchase again.
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
I love all not your mothers products. Each one has a great smell and does exactly what it's intended to do
Dilnoza P.
Staten Island
Well, it really makes hair grow but also weighs hair down too, easy to use, no particular smell, overall ok
Caroline E.
Longwood , FL
Smells great and loves my hair feeling soft. Great if you have curly hair as it set detangles the strains!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.