BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tina N.
United states
I love this product. I don't know if it really helps my hair grow but it does help my hair feel nice and soft.
Anna S.
Monroe
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t really think that this made my hair grow at all but it was a nice detangler and made my hair feel soft
Yanirie N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Best leave in conditioner by far I love wearing this product and I suggest a lot of people start wearing it too
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Amazing! I absolutely love love love the smell. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. It's my favorite leave in.
Sadie G.
Baltimore
Great leave-in conditioner/ detangler! I used this regularly for months and felt my hair softer after each use.
Danielle M.
I use this right after showering to help derange my hair. It is super affordable and a little goes a long way.
Andrea D.
Forest Lake, MN
This product is great but I didn’t make my hair grow at all. Affordable and smells good but not great effects.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this product. Not heavy, not greasy, just perfect. Makes my hair more manageable and shinny. Recommended
Maleana H.
The whole line is great for all hair. I like this on because its light on my hair and still gets the job done.
Andrea W.
Norton, MA
Smells great and makes my hair super soft after using it. The low price makes it a great drugstore option
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.