BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jessica J.
Des Moines, IA
Great leave in conditioner never have tangy hair when using it! Makes my hair so smooth! Highly recommend it.
Tiffani P.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love the smell of this. Also love the way it makes my hair feel. I’m tinder headed and this helps so much..
Kari 💫.
Beechmont
I swear by this product. I use it anytime I need to use a leave in product. It’s affordable and good quality.
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love this product because it makes my hair feeling strong and healthy. I definitely recommend this.
Loryann A.
It smells so good this product is so excellent i used once a week and it last, I recommend this one to anyone
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Love using this before going to the beach or going to the pool so the chlorine doesn't take a toll on my hair.
ShallyJade G.
I love the smell of these products! Pretty good price also but this product doesn’t seem to do what it claims
Chelsey P.
I use this product all the time it helps me brush through my hair and helps my hair lock in all the nutrients
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
Would definitely try again and recommend. Does a great job not feeling greasy and oily like some leave ins do
Brooklynn G.
I live love love this stuff!! So easy to use and so much faster too! Just be careful not to put too much!!! 😍
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.