BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tori M.
Athens, GA
Great smell, didn't leave me greasy, and left my hair soft and tangle-free. I would definitely use it again.
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
I ran out of this so fast but this stuff is amazing! Especially with my Dominican blowouts. Great price too!
Mariah H.
Galt
This product smells great and I can tell it helps my hair grow faster ! I would recommend people to buy this.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I am in love this this leave in conditioner it leaves my hair smelling great and it helps when I'm in a rush
Emma K.
Definitely has made my hair grow quite a bit after using it for the past 3-4 months!! I'm in love with this!!
Abby W.
It makes it easy to brush out my thick and curly hair! It’s wonderful as a detangler and hydrates your hair!
Tiffani P.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love the smell of this. Also love the way it makes my hair feel. I’m tinder headed and this helps so much..
Jessica J.
Des Moines, IA
Great leave in conditioner never have tangy hair when using it! Makes my hair so smooth! Highly recommend it.
Raychel S.
Love. The scent is great and the feeling is nice. Doesn't weigh down my hair. Also my hair has actually grown
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Did not leave my hair easy to brush through like most leave in conditioners. I never reach for this product.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.