BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kristen L.
I reAlly enjoy this leave in conditioner. I feel it being a lot more moisture in my hair throughout the day.
Sharleen T.
Great scents and leaves hair feeling incredible. I have
Straight hair and dark and it leaves it feeling good
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Love using this before going to the beach or going to the pool so the chlorine doesn't take a toll on my hair.
Tori M.
Athens, GA
Great smell, didn't leave me greasy, and left my hair soft and tangle-free. I would definitely use it again.
Mariah H.
Galt
This product smells great and I can tell it helps my hair grow faster ! I would recommend people to buy this.
Chelsea J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this leave in conditioner! It smells wonderful and made my hair really soft after a HORRIBLE dye job.
Emma K.
Definitely has made my hair grow quite a bit after using it for the past 3-4 months!! I'm in love with this!!
Ashley M.
Fernley, NV
I would compare this to its a 10. It smells amazing and its a great affordable option with wonderful results
Abby W.
It makes it easy to brush out my thick and curly hair! It’s wonderful as a detangler and hydrates your hair!
Kyla H.
Iola, WI
Leaves my hair so soft but the leave in conditioner doesn't weigh it down and it smells really nice to boot!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.