BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Liz D.
Melbourne, FL
This and its matching shampoo are amazing and even though i highly process my hair these keep it in great shape
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
It's very light and smells great and helps detangle my hair. I also like that you don't need to use a ton of it
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
Love this stuff! Smells great! Isn’t heavy on the hair! Keeps my hair feeling soft and strong. Very affordable
Ashley🌻 S.
High bridge , NJ
I love this product. There’s no greasy feel to it! Also helps detangle the hair. The bottle is so cool as well
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this product. Not heavy, not greasy, just perfect. Makes my hair more manageable and shinny. Recommended
Tayler D.
I love all of the "not your mothers "hair care products they all work so good and they all refresh your hair
Sharleen T.
Great scents and leaves hair feeling incredible. I have
Straight hair and dark and it leaves it feeling good
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where do I begin? This is so nice to spray in my hair after washing to give my hair a little something extra
Soshya V.
byhalia
I love it all the product has made my hair so much healthier and has made it grow super fast like ive wanted
Emma K.
Definitely has made my hair grow quite a bit after using it for the past 3-4 months!! I'm in love with this!!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.