BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kailey S.
Albany
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t noticed any difference in growth since using this product, but I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling. It’s a relatively light product that doesn’t weigh my hair down, or make it feel greasy.
Leslee L.
Flint, MI
I have never been able to use a leave in conditioner because the brands that I had tried before always left my hair looking greasy and weighed down. I got a free bottle of the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner from Influenster to try in exchange for my review and I FELL IN LOVE!!! I have very thin, very fine hair and have always had to use a brush to get through the little snarls that my hair always seems to work itself into, especially when it's wet. With the Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave In Conditioner, I now use a small toothed comb with NO issues, even when my hair is wet! My hair never looks greasy or weighed down and actually looks the healthiest it ever has! When I ran out of the bottle I received compliments of Influenster, I went out and bought 2 more so I could be sure to not be without it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Brooke C.
Bedford , IA
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I really liked it. I don’t typically use leave in conditioners but this one was nice. Smells good but it was little sticky I thought.
Ellie A.
moisturizes hair and leaves a natural shine. doesn’t make hair greasy or look greasy. love the way it makes me hair feel smooth and helps with breakage and split ends. would recommend to someone with damaged hair
Jeralyn R.
Mena
I do like this product. It smells great and it does not make my hair feel weighed down and oily. It works well when I’m ready to style my hair. It does make a difference with damaged hair. I would buy this again.
Aubrey C.
Martinsburg, WV
I LOVE this! This is my absolute favorite leave in conditioner! I can see growth in my hair and healthier hair! I only cut my hair about twice a year and it stays healthy in between!
Leticia H.
Springfield, OR
Hands down best leave in conditioner I've tried so far. It's very effective and does it's job, and smells great too! It's not as expensive as other leave is conditioners either. If you haven't tried this stuff yet I would definitely recommend it.
Charline K.
Franklin
I love this is my hair, it makes my hair feel so soft, smooth, and smell great after using it. I love the feeling, and a bottle lasts me so long that it's a real money saver.
Corinne H.
montgomery, al
I love this brand overall and this product makes me love it even more. This leave in conditioner doesn’t leave your hair greasy and it gives it a healthier feeling and silkier look
Tara K.
This stuff is awesome. I use it every time I wash my hair. The only thing I don’t like is that if you use too much it will make your hair waxy..you just have to be careful. If you use it a time or two you’ll figure out the perfect amount for your hair!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.