BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product its amazing and I 100% recommend it your hair will feel great its amazing I love it so much.
Giovanna G.
Doral, FL
me gustaría que me dieran a probar este producto, es muy bueno para mi uso diario ya que se ve que es muy bueno
Sandy P.
It detangles nice but the smell is whatever. I just like it as a detangler but I did find a better smelling one
Tina N.
United states
I love this product. I don't know if it really helps my hair grow but it does help my hair feel nice and soft.
Natalie J.
Got this in my #ESVoxBox and it smells soooo good! It's very lightweight and makes my hair look super hydrated
Liz D.
Melbourne, FL
This and its matching shampoo are amazing and even though i highly process my hair these keep it in great shape
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great leave in. Smells good and Is easy to comb through. Doesn't leave a film like some of the others tend to.
Grace N.
Duluth
I absolutely love all of the not your mother’s products. They are fair priced and can be found almost anywhere.
Hillary S.
New Lexington
Works well but I feel like there's others out there that work better and are worth spending the extra money on.
Morgan M.
Zolfo Springs
Love this brand. Highly recommend it always leaves hair feeling great and does not leave hair oily like others.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.