BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this product. Not heavy, not greasy, just perfect. Makes my hair more manageable and shinny. Recommended
Jaid K.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the best leave in conditioner I've used! It smells great and it doesn't leave my hair looking too oily!
Yanirie N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Best leave in conditioner by far I love wearing this product and I suggest a lot of people start wearing it too
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
This is another amazing leave in conditioner. Very affordable and effective. Would recommend others to try this
Emily G.
Greenwood, IN
Give stars to any and all not your mother's products. Such amazing products and the price point is to dye for.
Kamila V.
Boonton, NJ
Love this product! Not only does it smell awesome it helps hydrate my hair and you can't beat the price point.
Giovanna G.
Doral, FL
me gustaría que me dieran a probar este producto, es muy bueno para mi uso diario ya que se ve que es muy bueno
Anntonelle J.
Bronx, NY
this is the best conditioning treatment i have used. my hair has never been softer.i will be buying this often
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great leave in. Smells good and Is easy to comb through. Doesn't leave a film like some of the others tend to.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
Amazing! I absolutely love love love the smell. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. It's my favorite leave in.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.