BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jordyn A.
Annapolis
I always buy from this line. Products are great and work well for my hair! Doesn’t dry out my hair which I like!
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
I loved this product light weight and smells great ... I have tried a couple different products and like them all
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Promise this works wonders suddenly seen amazing results shine healthy glowing hair highly recommend this product
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Love love love this! I swear I've only just started to use it but I already notice a huge difference in my hair!
allyson w.

I loved receiving this truth that the hair is super soft silky manageable smell is wonderful recommend #ESVoxBox
Katie W.
Roswell, GA
This product is great it works wonders and leaves my hair so soft and shiny! I love this brand and every product
Maddie F.
This is awesome because it leaves your hair very healthy, shinny, and soft. Also, it helps your hair grow longer.
Danyell E.
Gilbert, AZ
Easy to apply, great smelling! I've only used it a couple Time so I cannot tell if it is making my hair grow yet
Safa K.
Livingston
Great product! perfect to leave in after a shower, keeps your hair strong and nourished and prevents split ends.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.