BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Maddie F.
This is awesome because it leaves your hair very healthy, shinny, and soft. Also, it helps your hair grow longer.
Falicia H.
grapeview, WA
Absolutely love this one! Leaves your hair soft and shiny. And unlike other leave in's doesn't weigh my hair down
Maegan K.
Meridian, ID
Love this for my coarse and curly hair! It takes frizz and flyaways and isn't too heavy. And it smells SO good!!
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Promise this works wonders suddenly seen amazing results shine healthy glowing hair highly recommend this product
Safa K.
Livingston
Great product! perfect to leave in after a shower, keeps your hair strong and nourished and prevents split ends.
Katherine J.
I think you’d have to use this for quite a long time but I think it would work. It feels nice in the hair as well
Estrella B.
I prefer the spray over the in shower conditioner. I feel it works better. I love this brand, it's saved my hair.
Amanda A.
Maryland
Works Good but a lot of their other product s are better then this  it could be way better  than this  in my opinion
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.