BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Katie W.
Roswell, GA
This product is great it works wonders and leaves my hair so soft and shiny! I love this brand and every product
Jennifer V.
I lovee thiss i am a person with very dry hair and this work for me to keep my hair smooth and it smells greatt!
Addison S.
I used this for over a year and it didn’t really make my hair grow but it made it super soft and it smelt so good
Jessica B.
It's actually so gentle and true to your hair it's amazing. Great smell and great value! Recommended to everyone!
Shannon M.
I love this product. It helps my hair grow a lot and makes my hair softer. It smells great and works really well
Cynthia R.
P C Beach, FL
Love the smell. It's light, so it doesn't weigh my hair down, and it makes my frizzy curls somewhat manageable. 😍
Brenna D.
Southgate, MI
It was an ok leave in conditioner. Didnt make my hair oily or gross and worker alright. Its a good cheap product.
Hannah P.
This stuff works! And smells awesome! Would definitely buy again. I got a travel size and it’s perfect on the go
Shannon R.
North Vernon, IN
This is usually a great brand however this product did nothing for my hair and it leaves a white coat on the hair
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
I loved this product light weight and smells great ... I have tried a couple different products and like them all
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.