BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Tiffany C.
Not your mother’s is my favorite brand of hair products and this leave in conditioner is nothing short of amazing.
Kasey C.
Kansas City, KS
Makes my hair super soft. Takes the tangles right out of my hair. Super effective. I use it daily when I get up.
allyson w.

I loved receiving this truth that the hair is super soft silky manageable smell is wonderful recommend #ESVoxBox
Brenna D.
Southgate, MI
It was an ok leave in conditioner. Didnt make my hair oily or gross and worker alright. Its a good cheap product.
Jennifer V.
I lovee thiss i am a person with very dry hair and this work for me to keep my hair smooth and it smells greatt!
Maribeth O.
LeClaire
Smells good and works well. LOVE this brand! I have several different NYM hair care products and I love them all!
Gabriella N.
Toledo, OH
Great smell and feel! Great for all types of hair. Price is kinda high but the quality of the product is awesome.
Karla R.
United States
It really does work and I've noticed it doesn't damage my hair like other shampoos. Their products are excellent.
Jordyn A.
Annapolis
I always buy from this line. Products are great and work well for my hair! Doesn’t dry out my hair which I like!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF. This stuff works so amazingly. I lvoe the texture and the smell of this stuff.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.