BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kiley K.
Chicago
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Such a nice brand. It smells so good and this makes my hair feel so smooth and it really does seem to work. I have noticed a difference in the appearance of my hair and it looks a lot healthier.
Paris S.
Albuquerque
This product makes my hair smell amazing but I don’t really see any growth. It’s pretty affordable and it lasts a really long time! I recommend it to make your hair smell good but I wouldn’t if you plan to grow your hair.
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Best leave in conditioner that I have ever used. It is the best for sign damage repair and hydration for damaged hair that leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone to buy.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This works amazingly. NYM way to grow is my go to on my stressed out tresses. It's lightweight and smells good, but delivers a good amount of moisture into my bleach and color damaged length.
Lia W.
Tulsa
This one was not my favorite actually afterward life hair felt a little bit more gross and oily a little oil I don't mind because I have dry hair but this one made my hair feel over or oiled
Morgan W.
Louisville, KY
I lllllooooovvveeeee this product i have bought this over and over again i use it every time i wash my hair made my hair very soft and hydrated i would pick this over other products
lauren f.
fort recovery
i like this product, it adds texture to my hair and if i need to, makes it easier for straightening. it’s simple to use and not expensive, but really does work very nicely. i really like this and would buy it again.
Katlin S.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great product at an affordable price. It makes my hair softer, and it feels less damaged. I'm sure if I used it on a regular basis I would see long term results. This is the only leave in conditioner I have found that doesn't make my hair feel gross. I can style of wear it natural while this is in.
Alexis M.
El Paso
Not only do I love this brand but I love this specific product! I’m always nervous about leave in conditioner and that it may leave my hair looking greasy but it’s perfect. Love the smell and the balance within it!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.