BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sarah M.
Killeen, TX
Its alright. It smells good and makes your hair kind of stuff but it doesnt add any thickness which I really look for.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Leaves your hair soft and smelling great I originally got the travel size in this from Influenster and I still love it.
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this everyday. I have color treated hair and this is the only leave in conditioner that makes my hair untangled.
Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
One of my favorite leave in conditioners!!! Works so well and my hair looks great after. Love this brand. Great prices
Kinsley R.
Im actually using this product right now. I love that the shampoo is sulfate free! I love the scent of these products.
Nicole H.
Emlenton, PA
I use this daily and feel that it has flreally transformed my hair without causing it to look and feel oily or greasy.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
It made my hair really greasy feeling. I wish it would have worked of my hair but I still had a lot of trouble with it.
Areli S.
I love this product it has helpedmy hair sooo much. I highly recommend you guys use it or try it out if you haven't yet
Angelina C.
Smells so good, really helps keep my hair looking silky and smooth. My husband even uses it on his beard, not kidding!
Michelle S.
I love this product! I use it in my hair and my daughters, which is quite unruly. It is a great price and smells good.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.