BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Rebecca S.
Ravenna, OH
Was just average. Left hair a little heavy. The price is great tho. They do have other products that are awesome tho.
jade g.
Not the best treatment. Felt waxy on my thin color treated hair. Smelled good but not worth the price in my opinion.
Paigee B.
Woodhaven
Best product for hair growth! I’ve been using it for years and told all of my friends about it and they love it too!
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Make my hair feel super soft and set angles instantly! Great smell! Highly recommend for the price! Super affordable.
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
Super affordable. Smells really great. Makes it much easier to brush through snarles, very effective. Love this line.
Catherine B.
Washington, D.C.
Leaves my hair feeling rrEally soft. It doesn't do much for my hair except for make it soft. I could live without it.
Lizbeth L.
Gurnee, IL
I love not your mothers products, you should try them, they work really good with my type of hair, I have curly hair
Amber H.
North Port
Not your mothers leave in has significantly improved the growth and shimmer in my hair not to mention how soft it is.
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is good. Not your mothers is a great brand and I only expect great things from them. This product works.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.