BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Allie A.
Sacramento
I love the smell of this stuff! It’s not too heavy. Underneath on my hear line has been dry and this has been great.
Katy K.
Blountville, TN
I love all my products from not your mothers !
It smells good, helps your hair grow longer and free of the bad stuff
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Just recently introduced this to my boyfriend sister loves this product in it really does grow your hair really fast.
ᴬᴺᴺᴵᴱ ᴳ.
I bought this at urban outfitters a while ago and it’s alright. I only bought it because I heard good things about it
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Not your mother's is an amazing brand and I love it solo much!!! This product and their dry shampoo is my favorite.!
Sirona N.
Framingham, MA
Never really noticed any change in length, but it made my hair feel great and helped combat frizz. I love this brand.
Emily P.
Minong, WI
I use this all the time. I love love love it. It smells great, makes my hair look great and manageable and not frizzy
Elizabeth B.
newark
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It helps to keep my hair from getting frizzy and the ends from getting dry.
Erin P.
Indianapolis , IN
This stuff really helps my tangled hair! It helps loosen my tangles while helping to grow my hair! I love it so much!
Julie P.
I soooooo love this! Great for a quick hair fix! Although I usually don't like to use hair products but I love this!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.