BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Geneva S.
Laurelville
Omg i love love love nym products they are amazing and hsbe helped my hair soooo much i wont buy anything else again!!
Shayla O.
Grand Forks, ND
I mostly use it as a detangling spray, and it works great for that! It doesn't leave your hair feeling oily or greasy.
Ashley H.
Akron, PA
Love love this. It smells great and has really help grow my hair and leaves it smelling great it also detangler my hair
marissa f.
Columbus , OH
Not your mother's products are so fantastic. I absolutely love them this makes my hair so soft and absolutely gorgeous.
Kinsley R.
Im actually using this product right now. I love that the shampoo is sulfate free! I love the scent of these products.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
I received a sample from Influenster and I loved it so I really would love to get a full size. It made my hair so soft!
Samantha K.
Chillicothe
I don't prefer not your mothers. Makes my hair feel weird and isn't very effective. I have only used a handful of times
J R.
Absolute favorite leave-in conditioner. Easy to find, affordable and always a great product. Would buy again and again!
mandie S.
This stuff smells amazingly good and I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for luxurious locks
Jaden T.
Lexington , NC
Loved this product, works great. Very moisturizing without making your hair oily. Smells amazing. And is easy to use.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.