BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Toni H.
Yukon, OK
Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner great priced product for protein for length in your hair.
woo l.
i love this product! leaves my hair shiny and soft and so much more manageable. my hair is thin and gets tangles easily.
Tanya F.
London
Helped strengthen my fine thin hair without making it feel stiff gunky dry heavy or waxey! Always keep it by the shower.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Very nice leave in conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. Easy to untangle and brush out after blow-drying.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I RECOMMENDED THIS it smell good and it better that conditioner it help detrangle my hair i like not your mother products
Katie R.
Louisville
This product smells great! It also leaves your hair feeling really soft and smooth. Overall a great leave in conditioner.
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I love all that NYMW products do. This is an amazing leave in conditioner that doesn't make my hair feel heavy and nasty
Allie K.
Love this product! Works on my extremely knotty hair. I have long hair and between this and a wet brush it works amazing
Jerica S.
Terre Haute IN
Makes my hair extremely healthy and it grows like a weed. My hair is so soft I can't seem to leave my fingers out of it.
Morleena E.
Pickens
Love this product and it really makes a difference. It doesn't make my hair oily and it keeps it soft and shiny for days
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.