BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

heidi m.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This product is great for your hair and smells GREAT! iv been using this product for over a year and wouldn't change it
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Not your mother's Is awesome. I also use the root boost. The price is right for such a great product. Leaves hair nice
marissa f.
Columbus , OH
Not your mother's products are so fantastic. I absolutely love them this makes my hair so soft and absolutely gorgeous.
Michelle S.
I love this product! I use it in my hair and my daughters, which is quite unruly. It is a great price and smells good.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
It made my hair really greasy feeling. I wish it would have worked of my hair but I still had a lot of trouble with it.
Katie A.
York
This product smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling healthy and moisturized, affordable and great for any hair type
Brooke C.
probably the kitchen eating pizza
Regardless of helping hair grow or not this stuff smells AMAZING and makes hair beautifully soft. Very happy purchase.
Keshia T.
Marysville, OH
I absolutely love this! It makes my hair feel so soft! Other leave in conditioners leave my hair greasy! Not this one!
Angelina C.
Smells so good, really helps keep my hair looking silky and smooth. My husband even uses it on his beard, not kidding!
Areli S.
I love this product it has helpedmy hair sooo much. I highly recommend you guys use it or try it out if you haven't yet
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.