BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Montana T.
Love love love this product it not only softens my hair but helped it grow stronger and protected it form further damage
Sara K.
This is ok for exception that it sometimes gives me dandruff or dry scalp. I bought it on sale so might not get it again.
Allie K.
Love this product! Works on my extremely knotty hair. I have long hair and between this and a wet brush it works amazing
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I love not your mother's products they just smell so amazing and I feel like they personally work really good on my hair.
Tanya F.
London
Helped strengthen my fine thin hair without making it feel stiff gunky dry heavy or waxey! Always keep it by the shower.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I really enjoy this brand. I haven't used anything from them that I don't like. This smells amazing and does a great job
Jennifer S.
This stuff is fantastic! I spray this from the ears down before brushing my hair. It gives me that extra detangle I need.
Emilee J.
Jackson, TN
Great formula, love the scent and just a great company. Also the packaging is so cute!! Definitely recommend this product
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I got this in a influencers vox box a while back an i tried it i luv it smells good too an my hair did actually grow. Lol
AnnaKatherine C.
Baton Rouge
I may be crazy but I think this actually helped my hair grow and left it soft, smooth and smelling amazing in the process
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.