BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Toni H.
Yukon, OK
Not Your Mother's® Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner great priced product for protein for length in your hair.
Sam L.
grand junction
This product smells great! It’s light weight and feels nice. Absolutely affordable. And holds up to higher alternatives.
Livvy L.
I really like this leave in conditioner. It's not too heavy and it smells really good. I wouldn't spray too much though.
Katie R.
Louisville
This product smells great! It also leaves your hair feeling really soft and smooth. Overall a great leave in conditioner.
Kendra M.
Really good helps if you are trying to grow your hair out. Like me i have been trying to grow my hair out for a year now
Meghan S.
Orange Park
I sprayed this in daily like it says on the back of the container , works like a charm, my hair has grown about an inch.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this stuff it smells super amazing and it helps my hair whenever it's dry it's really nice and it was a good price
Morleena E.
Pickens
Love this product and it really makes a difference. It doesn't make my hair oily and it keeps it soft and shiny for days
Allie K.
Love this product! Works on my extremely knotty hair. I have long hair and between this and a wet brush it works amazing
Summer D.
Ashland , KY
This stuff is great. I get this at Ulta which is usually buy one get one half off. This is a product I always repurchase
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.