BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Claire L.
Athol, MA
Smells amazing and acts as a detangler. Does not grow new hair! Just strengthens what you have. Still an amazing product.
Kaya R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This has really helped me with the process of growing out my hair and keeping it healthy. I'm so glad I found this brand.
Marissa S.
Lorain, OH
I use this spray a lot for travel. It sprays on easily and doesn't feel like it leaves any buildup or residue on my hair.
Kendra M.
Really good helps if you are trying to grow your hair out. Like me i have been trying to grow my hair out for a year now
Kiley N.
Green Bay, WI
This product didn’t really make my hair grow any more the normal, very ineffective. Only positive is that is smells good
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I love not your mother's products they just smell so amazing and I feel like they personally work really good on my hair.
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
Best product I've used so far for detsngaling. My hair is curly and very frizzy. Tangles a lot and this product wowed me
Alejandra F.
Vancouver, WA
Smells so good love how it has the spray Handel easy to apply and does what it need to do and doesn't let you down at all
Rachael K.
CUSHING, OK
Didn't make my hair grow, but that's to be expected... My hair smelled lovely and was quite manageable. Would buy again.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I RECOMMENDED THIS it smell good and it better that conditioner it help detrangle my hair i like not your mother products
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.