BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Madison B.
Trinty
Love this product. Smells amazing! Left my hair feeling so healthy and conditioned! Definitely worked as far as detangeling
Andrea N.
Charlotte, NC
I use not your mothers for all my hair care needs and the leave in conditioner is great and keeps my hair soft and healthy
Janae W.
This product de-tangles very well...I haven't seen a huge difference in growth though. But it is still a very good product.
Christine B.
Canastota, NY
Makes my hair feel like silk & leaves a pleasant smell! I use the shampoo & conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner
Sarah E.
I like it. But my hair didn't. Made my hair kind of frizzy and weighed down. Not super happy with it but love NYM over all
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
This leave in conditioner is Great I love it ! It detangles your hair so easily and it leaves it's moisturized a d soft !!!
Paige H.
Levittown, PA
This has an interesting smell but is not bad. This product as well as many other items from this brand was very affordable.
Emely C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on my natural curly hair it’s really good and has amazing moisture in it. Got at my local beauty supply store
Rachael K.
CUSHING, OK
Didn't make my hair grow, but that's to be expected... My hair smelled lovely and was quite manageable. Would buy again.
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I love not your mother's products they just smell so amazing and I feel like they personally work really good on my hair.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.