BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Omg the smell is amazing!!! It leaves hair smooth and never greasy. I felt like my hair did grow a bit when using the bottle.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
Love this stuff! I've been using it after I get out of the shower, and it really helps to detangle my hair before I brush it!
Gin S.
I've been using the "Way to Grow" collection for about a month now and I'm super happy with the results. Smells amazing too.
Breanna j.
Waco
This product is good, Definitely not the highest quality but if you are looking for a decently priced product this will work!
¢няιѕтιηα g.
94089
This product is a must have. In my opinion i love to spray my hair all over my hair and rub it in my head. It smells so good.
Mariam A.
It smells amazing and makes my hair feeling so soft! I highly recommend this product. I will be buying a full size very soon.
Nicole K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
The smell is amazing and I love their whole line of products. Never have a residue feeling to my hair and styles beautifully.
Katie G.
Antelope , CA
Smells amazing and helps great after I get out of the shower and my hair is knotted up also helps with growth and strength
Valerie E.
I love This! Adds a nice shine and smoothness to my hair. It makes it feel and look very healthy. It also hydrates my hair!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.