BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Gin S.
I've been using the "Way to Grow" collection for about a month now and I'm super happy with the results. Smells amazing too.
¢няιѕтιηα g.
94089
This product is a must have. In my opinion i love to spray my hair all over my hair and rub it in my head. It smells so good.
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Smells good and is light in my hair but I didn't notice and real difference in the strength of my hair. A little disappointed
Casey G.
Milton, NH
Very good product leaves hair nice and soft and smells good too. Love this product. Will buy it again and I do recommend it.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
Love this stuff! I've been using it after I get out of the shower, and it really helps to detangle my hair before I brush it!
Mariam A.
It smells amazing and makes my hair feeling so soft! I highly recommend this product. I will be buying a full size very soon.
Nicole K.
Cranberry Twp, PA
The smell is amazing and I love their whole line of products. Never have a residue feeling to my hair and styles beautifully.
Shayna B.
green bay
Leaves hair smelling nice like apples!!!! Affordable buy be careful of the amount you use. It can leave hair feeling greasy.
Tiffany H.
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair so silky and smooth. I can't believe the difference in just a short time.
Klaurini ch V.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.