BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Joy C.
Murrysville, PA
I love not your mother's products. I love this way to grow product, because I am seeing results. I would highly recommend it.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
This product worked okay for me not the best leave in conditioner out there, but for $6 not to bad. You get what you pay for
Usra N.
Richmond
Ihave only used the sea salt not your mothers spray for wavy textured hair and it literally gives your hair a whole new look.
Laura H.
Cleveland, AL
I love all of their products and it all smells so good, it may be a bit pricey but it is all well worth it because it works.
Rosalina H.
fresno ca
I love this product smells really good and the sunflower extract really softens my hair! I also have the heat protector spray
Samantha C.
Crystal Lake, IL
Omg the smell is amazing!!! It leaves hair smooth and never greasy. I felt like my hair did grow a bit when using the bottle.
Klaurini ch V.
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair so silky and smooth. I can't believe the difference in just a short time.
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
leaves my hair feeling soft and silky - I was putting it on at night before bed and letting it sit all night and it was great
Casey G.
Milton, NH
Very good product leaves hair nice and soft and smells good too. Love this product. Will buy it again and I do recommend it.
Rebeca F.
Great product! Leave my hair so soft,great smell too! It does its job! Highly commend to everyone!!
Try it! You will love it!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.