BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Maya Q.
Phoenix, AZ
This product strengthens my hair and helps slowly increase hair growth. It isn’t a dramatic growth but it does help. It also leaves your hair feeling stronger and softer when it is previously damaged.
Jordyn K.
Cocoa, FL
Not your mothers is one of my hands down favorite hair care brands! This leave in conditioner did wonders for my hair paired with their way to grow shampoo and conditioner. Would definitely recommend
dunya a.
This product is inexpensive and smells amazing... I just don't think it does anything for my hair. I don't see a difference in my hair when I use it. I do not recommend it and I will not repurchase!!
Hallie M.
Bremerton, WA
I really like the way this product goes in. I have really curly hair and it always need extra conditioner to not feel so dry and to stay healthy. The product is packaged really well and it’s cheap which is always great on the wallet
EM R.
Hamilton, OH
This product can leave my hair looking oily and crunchy. It definitely gives it moisture, but I don’t find the price worth it for the look the it gives to my hair. I would maybe recommend this to someone with a different hair type.
Alyssa J.
Florence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly didn’t notice a difference using this product at all. It smells good but that’s about it . With hair products the cheap stuff just doesn’t do anything for my hair. You really do pay for quality when it comes to hair products .
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
This has a nice scent but I find that the product leaves my hair feeling heavy and not nearly as soft as it should be. The nozzle also sprays out a heavy amount of product in one area and I don’t enjoy that. Usually I love products from this brand but this wasn’t one of them.
Olivia K.
Orlando, FL
I use this after almost every time after I wash my hair and it is a great tetangler. I have fine hair and it is moderately thick. But more on the thin side, and my hair gross pretty slowly so I will take all the help I can get.
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
This didn’t help my hair grow at all but left a nice scent which i really enjoyed. It wasn’t effective at all. Didn’t really like it. I’ve tried other growths and this one worked the least. Made it thicker but not longer.
Kellie Z.
Santa Fe
It has always been hard finding a great leave in conditioner that works. This keeps my long hair from tangling when I get out of the shower. I use it throughout styling as well. My hair is smooth, healthy,  and the shine is an added plus. I love the smell, too!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.