BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Jennifer M.
Henrico, VA
Not only does this product help my hair to grow but it smells so good! Absolutely love this brand and all of their products.
Klaurini ch V.
This conditioner smells wonderful and makes my hair so silky and smooth. I can't believe the difference in just a short time.
sanwanya m.
Bentonville, AR
Love all of not your mother's products ...this is some amazing stuff and makes my hair feel great I have very thin fine hair
Jailene A.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product I got it in the endless summer voxbox! It makes my hair really soft and smooth definitely recommend this.
Gloria R.
I just received this product in one of my subscription boxes a sample size and so far I have been really liking this product
Oliver R.
Syracuse, NY
Love that it has helped my hair grow! I color my hair often so it helps repaid and hydrate my hair. I think it's affordable!
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I absolutely love this product! it smells amazing and it's so easy to apply ! your hair will feel super soft after using it!!
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
This product helps me detangle my hair after washing. It has a great smell. I received a free sample for testing but may buy.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Another great not your mothers product. i love their whole line of products. they are all really great and you can't go wrong
Ashley g.
Love this! Spray it on brush it through and my hair is more manageable only down fall is the Nozzle on my bottle gets clogged
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.