BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Heather B.
Equality, IL
I absolutely love this product! it smells amazing and it's so easy to apply ! your hair will feel super soft after using it!!
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
Awesome product! Would recommend a 100% to anyone. You just put it on you hair and done! You get really healthy hair! Magic!
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Ive been blessed to get the bad boy in the ES SUMMER. Voxbox .i love the smell and also loved how the difference did toy hair
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I love this product! been using it for a couple months now! I will deffinatly be purchasing again!it gave me wonderful waves!
Casey G.
Milton, NH
Very good product leaves hair nice and soft and smells good too. Love this product. Will buy it again and I do recommend it.
Zoe B.
Waldwick, NJ
This is an amazing product that really does its job. It has a great scent and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
This product helps me detangle my hair after washing. It has a great smell. I received a free sample for testing but may buy.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I love not your mother's brand. all products have a good smell so far and they don't have as many harsh chemicals. I love it!
Stephanie C.
Vienna, WV
Meh. Not that great. It left my hair sticky and dry feeling. It is affordable, but for the price, id except it to do better.
Samantha C.
Jonesboro , AR
I like this leave in conditioner when i don’t want to spend the extra money! Does a great job at detangling and smells nice!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.