BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Itzia N.
Aurora
Smells really good and I like the way it makes my curls look with just a little bit. I wouldn’t use as an everyday hair product
Hay L.
Kingsport
I love this stuff , it smells amazing and it makes my hair feel nice. I'm extremely satisfied and I don't have any complaints 😇
Lexi S.
I love this smells so yummy and perfect for traveling and doing everything you want it to always my go to leave in conditioner
Mandi R.
Works great as a detangler on damp hair, smoothes my hair, and smells great! The only issue I've ever had is with the sprayer.
theresa g.
Chimacum, WA
Love thsi product, very easy to use and not much maintenance. Leaves your hair glistening without making it look greasy!
Juliana C.
It helps to detangle my long mane and smells amazing. I have trouble locating this item but target seems to stock it regularly.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this actually got this product free to try. Love the smell. Isn't heavy on my hair. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy.
Emma T.
Tucson, AZ
This was one of the best ever leave in conditioners ever it's a must have if you thinking of buying it :) and so affordable ;)
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
The price on this is amazing! It smells good and leaves my hair feeling great!
I have fallen in love with all of their products
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
While growing my hair out, I used this product. I don't feel like it actually did anything to improve the growth of my hair.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.