BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sara P.
Not a fan. Made my hair feel very gritty which was not the feeling I was looking for. Smells good though so there's the two stars
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this product. It smells very nice and I find that anything from this brand works as it says It does. Overall a nice brand!
Juliana C.
It helps to detangle my long mane and smells amazing. I have trouble locating this item but target seems to stock it regularly.
Yessika B.
It works wonders. My hair is already curly but this helps tame and gives it an extra bounce/wave. And it makes it look healthy
Ariana P.
This leaves your hair feeling very soft and fresh. Putting this in your hair will make it feel as if you just washed your hair.
Itzia N.
Aurora
Smells really good and I like the way it makes my curls look with just a little bit. I wouldn’t use as an everyday hair product
Lacy S.
Not your mothers brand works so well with my hair. This condition really showed improvement in my hair after a few short months
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
I like this more than any other NYM product. Don't know that it actually works but it gave my hair nice texture and smells nice
Stephanie M.
Marina, CA
The price on this is amazing! It smells good and leaves my hair feeling great!
I have fallen in love with all of their products
Nellie C.
Kimball
It not your mother that's for sure I really love this brand. It's not your mom says it all yo try it love it hate it up to you
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.