BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittney M.
Orlando, FL
Loved it. My hair always felt amazing and grew quick while using it!! Would definitely recommend! Left my hair soft and hydrated.
Hannah F.
Canby, OR
I already love this brand and I was so excited to get something from them! It smells good and keeps your hair smooth and strong!
Courtney C.
Mcdonough, Ga
I use the entire Way to Grow system and this is one of my favorites. It makes it super easy to brush my hair right after a shower
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I haven't noticed radical growth but the spray is super lightweight and I don't get flyaways like with other spray conditioners.
Sara P.
Not a fan. Made my hair feel very gritty which was not the feeling I was looking for. Smells good though so there's the two stars
Rose L.
Love this leave in conditioner it is so nice in my hair and keeps my hair nice and soft all day. It goes for a reasonable price.
Nellie C.
Kimball
It not your mother that's for sure I really love this brand. It's not your mom says it all yo try it love it hate it up to you
Lindsey C.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
I l loop very this it makes my hair very soft and comfortable to brush through all the knots that I have I have very long hair
Lacy S.
Not your mothers brand works so well with my hair. This condition really showed improvement in my hair after a few short months
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I love not your mothers products! this is an azaming leave in conditioner that will leave your hair feeling so soft and smooth
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.