BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
This is an excellent leave in conditioner! It's affordable. I have found this product at tjmaxx & befalls for a very low price !
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Not Your Mother's products are amazing but I only get
these when I have a little extra money. But I totally
recommend this brand
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
Love the brand the smell is soooo amazing and delicious 😛😛😛😛😛 and it actually works and it is very easy to obtain and inexpensive
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I spray on my roots on towel dried hair, it's smells amazing and doesn't weigh down my hair at all. I have noticed faster growth.
Hannah F.
Canby, OR
I already love this brand and I was so excited to get something from them! It smells good and keeps your hair smooth and strong!
Brittney M.
Orlando, FL
Loved it. My hair always felt amazing and grew quick while using it!! Would definitely recommend! Left my hair soft and hydrated.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
I love this product. It smells very nice and I find that anything from this brand works as it says It does. Overall a nice brand!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this dry conditioner.. leaves my hair so soft and flowyy.. it also smells amazing I would completely recommend
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Can't say enough good things about Not Your Mother's. One of my ride or die brands. This spray is the bomb at reducing breakage.
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
Liked this as a leave in conditioner on vacation. Felt like it helped strengthen my hair after dair of straightening it everyday.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.