BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Sara C.
I just purchased this for the first time and it definitley left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Ill be using it again this week!
Hannah F.
Canby, OR
I already love this brand and I was so excited to get something from them! It smells good and keeps your hair smooth and strong!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
It was good. Definitely helped the ends of my hair to look healthier. The price is pretty affordable as well. Not the best smell.
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
This is a really good leave in conditioner. I love the way it makes my hair feel, gives great volume, and the smell is great too!
Thais D.
Baltimore , MD
As a leave-in I don’t see much difference when I use it in my hair. So I use more on my roots and my hair is being growing fast!
Natalie C.
Perfection in a bottle. This is my holy grail hair product to help my hair grow long!! I will repurchase for life. It's so good!
CherAshley p.
Fairfield, OH
Love the smell. Makes my hair soft and easy to comb through. I don't think it's a holy frail product but it's good for the price.
Havyn H.
I have super thick curly hair that is constantly being tortured by heat products. I use my flat iron everyday and this saves me!!
Irma A.
New York City
This leave in conditioner is very good. It leaves your hair super soft and conditioned. It smells great! Very reasonably priced.
Bobbi W.
Houston
Works to detangle but can’t tell much difference in how it conditions the hair. It’s an okay product but not one of my favorites.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.