BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Shaelyn M.
Forest
I didn’t care for this product as much as some others. I never use to much leave in because I have naturally oily hair, this added to the oil and made my hair hard and heavy. Personally i wouldn’t use again.
Billie J.
Crownpoint
Not Your Mother’s is a great brand! This leave in condition is great if you don’t wash your hair every day! It brushes through well, and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy at all. It also smooths unruly hair.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
This was not my first product by this brand but it was the first conditioner I used by them. The price was great, didn't feel ripped off at all. Left my hair feeling so much better but I didn't notice any length changes in my whole using it.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
So far so good used to use Cantu leave in conditioner but when my hair is in its natural form it doesnt keep it has moisturized as i would like it. NYM leave in has been doing what i need and want it to do.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have pretty oily hair and my hair gets greasy fast. i was always nervous to use leave in conditions, in fear that they would get greasy faster. but i’ve learned that these actually keep my hair from getting greasy so fast. and they keep my hair super soft.
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
i love the organic aspect of this brand and the leave in conditioner itself isnt bad. Not the biggest fan of the spray bottle but it does the job and it does it well. I would definitely recommend to friends
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
This product works wonders. My hair was taking forever to grow and after a month of using this I seen a significant growth in my hair. I highly recommend this product and I would definitely repurchase this.
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
A cheaper alternative to other effective but more expensive leave in conditioners and it helps me hydrate my hair especially in the winter. If you want to save and not splurge then this should be your go-to leave-in conditioner.
Molly M.
Owings
Just got this and it seems to be a cost effective alternative to other more expensive leave-in conditioners. Nice smell and doesn't like a sticky residue. I don't see the results immediately after my hair dries the way I do with other brands
Marissa C.
Parma
I havent used this particular leave in conditioner I have used the dry conditioner and I love it. Doesn't make your hair oily at all. Definitely affordable. I have had the same can for a while but I only use it about once a week. I woild definitely buy it again.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.