BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Angela H.
Chicago Hts, IL
Works very nice. This leaves your hair feeling healthy and strong. Highly recommend! Other product of this brand work wonders too.
Lilah N.
This product smells great for a drug store product, it’s affordable and does take job! I love their products, comes in many scents
Andrea B.
Town and Country
Love this product. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and might even help it grow a bit. Keeps the frizz under control too
Emily R.
I kept the stuff at me all the time and it's perfect for my hair because I have thick hair it smells very good exclamation point
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Love this leave in conditioner! Perfect to lock in the moisture after shower or to prevent damage from hair dryers and flat irons
Ylluz C.
This product is amazing! It adds shine,volume, cleans throughly  and great smell. The price is affordable, i'd recommend it
Tia
I love this product! It works great and is so affordable. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. I will continue to buy this.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
very good if your trying to grow strong long hair. I've used this a few times not to often it's hard to find in stores sometimes
Kayla C.
This leave in conditioner is great it makes my hair feel very smooth and silky and I've noticed quite a bit of growth in my hair.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this dry conditioner.. leaves my hair so soft and flowyy.. it also smells amazing I would completely recommend
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.