BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kaylee C.
This product smells great and I love it! It really helps me out when my hair is extra knotty or when I just want a nice, clean look
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
Makes my hair really soft and cute curls which I have to work for if I don't use this product. Saves me time in the shower as well.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
This product worked great. It didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or looking oily. It is a great purchase especially for the price!
Maya J.
Not Your Mother's Way to Grow is an excellent leave- in conditioner and detangles hair nicely after washing! Definitely recommend!
Christina T.
Reno, NV
Always makes my hair soft and easy to brush through. I honestly use it more as a detangler. Would recommend any of their products!
Tatum P.
Not your mother's way to grow leave in conditioner is great! Great smell. Leaves hair nice and soft and helps keep healthy to grow!
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX
Smells good, good price, works well! I'd recommend this product! I used it for the first time at my mom's because she had bought it
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Love this leaves my hair feeling wonderful!! Works better than most products. It doesn't leave your hair oily. And very affordable.
Amanda T.
Love the smell and the product doesn't make your hair greasy. I also love thr way you can apply it to wet hair and go out the door.
Hannah F.
Smithville, TN
This product make removing tangles easier an it doesn't hurt to remove them. I would recommend this for anyone with a tender head.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.