BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Addie H.
Columbia City , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very fine hair and always need to use a leave in conditioner. This works great and is significantly cheaper then other brands.
Chase L.
My hair has never grown fast in my entire life but when I use this product I can see a difference! It's amazing! And smells awesome!
Claire C.
Winter Park, FL
Pretty decent leave in conditioner but I feel like this one is too heavy for thin hair. Smells good but just too much for my liking.
Nikki L.
DENVER, CO
I'm not a big fan of leave in conditioners only because my hair is already really oily.
So this makes it worse then what it should be
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
Love this product my hair feels more healthy and stronger and it smells really nice and also leaves my hair soft highly recommend it.
Veda F.
Castle Rock, WA
So great when I don't want to use detangler or put conditioner in my hair in the shower. And it's affordable I purchase mine at Ulta
Erica T.
Charleston, WV
I loved this product but the only thing is I have fine hair so it makes my hair feel a little greasy. I would recommend the product.
Raegan B.
DECATUR
It’s a great smelling product that leaves hair softer than before. I’m not sure if it helps your hair “grow” but it does add shine!
Megan L.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This smells amazing and definitely is a great hair treatment! I haven't seen much growth yer but i just started using so we will see
Bridget M.
Rochester, MN
Leaves my hair feeling smooth and detangled without weighing it down. My hair never feels greasy or full of product after I use it!
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.