BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Smells so good, works so good, wouldn’t recommend another leave in conditioner to anyone else, no matter the price, this is the best!
Krista F.
Charlotte, NC
These products always smell great, and I did like this conditioner, but it was not my favorite. I felt like it weighed my hair down.
Cami S.
It's light, smells great and doesn't leave my hair sticky like some leave in products.  I have really fine hair and I love this!
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Great product. Smells good and really leaves my hair feeling natural and soft and not dry and over processed which is what my hair is
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this conditioner! It smells great and I can style my hair however I want, without changing any routine after putting this in.
Cristy L.
I love that the brand is Cruelty Free and don't test on animals. The product is good but not incredibly great. But I like the prize!
Courtney H.
Plano, TX
This wasn't worth it to me. I found it no different than any other leave in conditioner other than the fact that the smell was great.
Porter 💛.
This product definitely softened my hair, but I didn’t really see a difference in length. Good for the price, and smells really good.
Addie H.
Columbia City , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very fine hair and always need to use a leave in conditioner. This works great and is significantly cheaper then other brands.
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
I have bought two bottles of this stuff! It is AMAZING. I wouldn't want anything else to detangle and nourish my hair after showers.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.