BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Josie M.
Hartman, AR
I use this after I shower and it's awesome! It works as to detangle hair as well. Smells nice and makes my hair feel smooth. Not sure if it helps hair grow but I'm satisfied with it at just a leave in conditioner.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I love hair products that are leave in and keep your hair soft for days. This product is great. I use this after washing but before serums and oils. This keeps my hair soft until the next wash! Highly recommend!
Shawna R.
I don't enjoy that this sprays out. I don't find it as effective as a cream and I usually spray it into my hands to coat most of the hair. Also it's more expensive than some other leave in conditioners I prefer.
Samantha P.
Again i use both the shampoo and conditioner and then spray my hair down with the leave in, dry it as usual and go..but this has helped my hair grow, it keeps my scalp from getting itchy and it leaves my hair healthy..
Rachael K.
Left my hair sort of dry and brittled feeling throughout the day... not my favorite shampoo product and will not be repurchasing I feel it has made my hair more dry and damaged so that’s that. I don’t recommend
MacKenzie M.
Mequon, WI
I like this product because it doesn’t make my hair feel incredibly greasy after putting it in my hair. I have seen and felt a significant difference in my hair since starting to use it, especially since I have just started dying my hair blonde.
Coryn S.
Rochester
Haven’t been using long enough to tell if my hair is actually getting any longer from it. But it has a soft subtle scent that I love. And it leaves my hair soft and shiny, bringing life back to it every time.
Kristina G.
Overland Park
Any leave in conditioner is going to help your hair stay healthier, but I’ve found with this one it really works well with my hair at least and it’s a lot more affordable than some other leave in conditioners.
julia F.
I liked this conditioner but I prefer spray in leave in conditioners. This made my easier easier to brush and definitely got rid of my knots, but left my hands and my hair a little stickier than I would like:
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Not entirely sure if this product has actually helped my hair grow but it does leave my hair moisturized and soft! My favorite is the Kristin Ess leave in conditioner but this is great affordable alternative
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.