BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Anaeli Z.
I’ve used this Leave In Conditioner ever since I’ve started coloring my hair, and I love how it keeps it soft, and smells really good!
Casey G.
I liked this leave in conditioner. It was a little expensive though.  I've found other brands that I like better that are cheaper.
Sneha S.
Naperville
This leave in conditioner was not up to the mark .its little bit oily and leave a weight down residue on hair and I don't recommend it
Kerrin k.
rockland, MA
We use this product when we go swimming. My kids are blonde so I worry about the chlorine and by using this we have not had any issues
Harjit G.
It was ok not a very big leave in conditioner user . Price was pretty good just didn’t really like the feeling product left in my hair
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Awesome product, smells great, price is decent and not too expensive. I think this product works well and I would definitely recommend.
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
This is the best stuff in the world. I love the smell and I put some in my hair after i get out of any water. everyone should try this
amber j.
Franklin, NC
This product claims to grow hair l, I feel like my hair is still growing at the same rate but I does make it stronger so that's a plus!
Kelsey P.
Charlotte, NC
I use this on mine and my daughter's hair and it is great! Provided awsome conditioning without weighing my hair down or getting oily.
Jordan M.
Salt Lake City
It smells really good and makes my hair detangle. I just started to use it so I'm not sure if it's actually helping it grow longer yet.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.