BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Brittany D.
Absolutely amazing product! It leaves your hair feeling so soft without weighing it down, and the slight fruity smell to it is heavenly!
Rachael D.
Wekiva
This stuff feels super nice and moisturizing! Also, the moisture stays in and lasts all day without feeling greasy, which I really like.
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
If you pair this with it's shampoo and conditioner set it really can help your hair, I love the extremely soft texture it leaves me with!
Jaimie T.
This spray has absolutely transformed my hair. I use this every day after I was my hair and it's always such a breeze to brush through.
Kerrin k.
rockland, MA
We use this product when we go swimming. My kids are blonde so I worry about the chlorine and by using this we have not had any issues
Sneha S.
Naperville
This leave in conditioner was not up to the mark .its little bit oily and leave a weight down residue on hair and I don't recommend it
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have found that not your mothers are great products and have a good value. It works to my advantage and doesn't leave my hair greasy
Kristen M.
Leave in conditioners can be a hassle but this formula really does make your hair softer and make it an easy part of an every day life.
Kelsey P.
Fort Mill, SC
I use this on mine and my daughter's hair and it is great! Provided awsome conditioning without weighing my hair down or getting oily.
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Awesome product, smells great, price is decent and not too expensive. I think this product works well and I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.