BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Kristina G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a pretty good leave in conditioner for the price. Every time I use it on my hair, it leaves it feeling smooth and smelling nice.
Olivia H.
Logan , UT
Amazing for a lower end leave in conditioner. Smells AMAZING and easy to apply. Not to heavy on the hair. Helps hair to grow and repair.
Jessica  L.
I love this Leave-in conditionor!! It really helps with tangles and split ends... It makes brushing my hair so much easier when it's wet!
Stephanie L.
This is a good detangler but I’m not sure it does any conditioning. It doesn’t have a strong smell which is disappointing. I’d rebuy it.
Ashlee C.
Decatur, AL
Giving a 3 until I try it. I've tried other products from this brand and I wasn't impressed so would love to try this and change my mind.
Lachelle W.
Not the best out there but for sure not the worst. I do like the smell and at first it seemed to work well. Then it left me disappointed.
Melissa J.
Appleton, WI
i love this stuff! i have thick, snarly hair and when i spray this stuff on it, my brush just glides right through! and it smells great!
Lakrisha S.
Really like this product. Decent priced, easy to use, and a great selection of hair care products plus easy to access at my local stores
Brittany D.
Absolutely amazing product! It leaves your hair feeling so soft without weighing it down, and the slight fruity smell to it is heavenly!
Thania R.
Lakewood, WA
Made my hair smell good . I wash my hair every 2 days so this helped it be by not giving it that nasty feeling ! I really recommend this.
Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
Does your hair get greasy with this?
Nicole B.
Love Not Your Mother's! Can this be used as a detangler too?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this product pretty effective because I have really dry hair?
Karah W.
Does this actually make your hair grow?
Jackie W.